Penyokong Setia

18 April 2010

ermm!!

itz 12.15 am rite now!!
i can't slip!! but y??
myb i hev so meni caffine laz evenim,,
so,wat i can do now??

i c my lappy bside my bed,i open it..
then i on9..

haha,if my mum know wat i'm doim rite now,i juz fnish..
myb 4 i wik she'll take my bluved lappy!!
ouhh,plisss don't do dat!! hax3!

ouhh,tmorow iz skul dei..
i didn't iron my uniforms yet,,
i still stick wif my lappy..
i still lay on my bed,,
i still,i still.... still wat?? kah3!!

ukeyh,juz now i wocim 4 AF,, *still hev taim 2 watch dat show although xm juz eraun da koner!*
i luv Shahir pr4mance..
he did well!!
he still can sang datz song,, *lguu pompuann uhh!!* :)

ukeyh2,i started 2 lay my head on my soft pillow..
datz min i wanna slip now..

sooo,gud nite~
LIKE LAJU - LAJU :)

No comments: